At OPSM we are constantly looking for new talent to join our teams! Our aim is to “Help people see the Beauty of Life” through supporting our communities and raising the standard of eyecare and eyewear, using our world-class technology.
By joining our team, you will:
- Earn market leading salary + bonus + product allowance
- Have access to exclusive continuing professional development via industry experts
- Be able to give back to the community through our charity partner, OneSight
- Work with the most cutting-edge products and technologies including OCT & Optos Daytona UWDRS.
This is the opportunity to be part of a network of passionate professionals, across a variety of city and lifestyle locations, all while having the clinical freedom to see yourself doing what you love.
To find out more about how OPSM can build you an amazing career, reach out to Jonathan Payne on Jonathan.Payne@opsm.co.nz or call +64211953549
Total Vision in Hamilton requires a locum Optometrist for an immediate start and extending over the month of November. This could be on either a full- or part-time basis.
For all enquiries, please contact Gay at email@example.com or phone 0274492091.
There aren’t many spots in the country that offer a better lifestyle than Hawke’s Bay, and I’m offering a job that will let you take advantage of that. Herb Maynard Optometrist is an independent practice with no night or weekend work, no corporate bosses nor sales targets.
I’m looking for an optometrist to work flexible hours, two or three days a week. I’m very happy to consider permanent part-time employment, or contract rate engagements, or locum-type options. Or maybe even partnership if it all works out, who knows? Mentoring is available if you’re a new or recent graduate, or if you’re at the other end of your career you can use this to ease into retirement.
Any of this sound like you? Call or email me and we’ll talk. Contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org and 021 535 225.
At Matthews we bring our customers’ personalities and our passion for eyecare together.
We’re looking for experienced dispensers or optical assistants to join our busy practice teams in: New Plymouth, Cambridge, Nelson, Whangarei, Kapiti.
Contact us if you have strong dispensing experience, excellent customer service skills and are keen to be part of a great team.
Contact email@example.com to find out more.
Refractive Account Manager - Surgical Advanced technology/premium IOLs and diagnostic equipment
Responsible for promoting Alcon’s surgical innovations throughout New Zealand by working closely with ophthalmologists and their teams to improve patient outcomes through the tailored support of Alcon’s premium technology.
For further information on this role, call 027 436 9091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for optometrists to join our team in 2022 (or before).
We have opportunities in some great locations: Whangarei, Napier, Nelson, Christchurch.
You will join our community of more than 30 experienced optometrists providing a broad range of speciality services across 19 practices around New Zealand.
Join Matthews for a great career and lifestyle. Contact email@example.com to find out more.
City Eye Specialists is a boutique Ophthalmic Clinic located in Auckland. We have three ophthalmologists with sub-specialty interests in Cataract, Retina, Glaucoma, and Oculoplastics.
This position provides an opportunity to join our cohesive clinical team and work in an interesting environment alongside supportive staff. Duties are varied with the primary focus of providing excellent ophthalmic patient care.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Assisting our ophthalmologists in all aspects of patient care, enabling efficient and effective patient management
- Assisting our ophthalmologists with minor procedures
- Answering patient and staff queries under the supervision of the ophthalmologists
- Maintaining medical stock supplies and audit requirements
To be a successful applicant you will offer:
- A friendly, positive and proactive approach with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to think on your feet, show initiative and offer flexibility
- A high level of focus on patient care
- A high standard of both verbal and written English
- NZ citizenship or NZ residency
- Experience – either a fully qualified optometrist or orthoptist, ideally with prior experience working in the ophthalmology sector.
For more information, contact Sharron on (09) 307 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8 classifieds found