An exceptional opportunity to own this notable Optometry Practice in an exponentially growing and desirable lifestyle region in the North Island. The practice has shown ever increasing sales year on year offering a relocating practitioner the benefit of continued growth. The fast-growing retired community is a favourable demographic. Full-ophthalmic support and plenty of opportunity to fully utilise therapeutics. The practice has grown from two to a very busy four-day week and is predicted to see continued growth, being fully booked two-three weeks in advance.
What’s on offer:
• Fully equipped optometry practice with OCT scanner, Retinal camera, field tester, contact lens instruction area in instrument room, fully equipped examination room, and large, modern waiting/display rooms, lots of storage space
• Access to whole area/extensive client database as this is the only practice in the area
• Long-term lease or opportunity to buy high profile building that has housed this practice for more than 30 years (includes four car parks and a garage)
• There is a sublease in place with a professional office upstairs (was used as flat for the previous optometrist who travelled between practices)
• Transitional support from current retiring optometrist
If you like living on the coast in a boating, fishing, diving mecca or hiking/biking in the mountains this is the place for you. As the only optometrist in the area, you will have a strong relationship with the medical practitioners, be immersed in the town, and be exposed to a wide range of optometric needs.
All enquiries to: email@example.com