North Sails launches first optical collection
March 24, 2023
The famous sailing brand’s first eyewear collection, made by Italy’s Mirage, includes eight modern and sporty shapes divided into technical line, Performance, and Lifestyle, for leisure.
All frames use bio-nylon, a resin derived from castor oil produced from biomass energy, which is completely recyclable and classified as carbon neutral. Both lines offer lightness and flexibility with horizontally and vertically adjustable rubber end pieces and integrated flex hinges for maximum comfort. Each model in the Performance line comes with an additional set of nose pads, which are also adjustable. Available in a wide range of colours, including sober, classic shades, as well as more bright and fresh ones.
- Trends in corneal transplantation: beyond 2020June 1, 2023
- Lifestyle costs to our ocular surfaceMay 31, 2023
- RANZCO Vision 2030: providing better vision care in AotearoaMay 31, 2023
- SCC2023 is coming to Sydney!May 30, 2023
- News from ARVO 2023May 30, 2023
- Post-surgery opioids ‘over-prescribed’ in NZMay 29, 2023
- A trip to MorroccoMay 26, 2023
- Stars and their eyes… Rick WakemanMay 25, 2023