Glaucoma New Zealand (GNZ) is raising awareness of glaucoma’s impact on mental health in the lead up to Mental Health Awareness Week, from 26 September to 2 October.
- International partnership to drive DED education unveiledSeptember 26, 2022
- Diabetic Kiwis unaware of eye disease riskSeptember 26, 2022
- TFOS DEWS III advancesSeptember 25, 2022
more... editor's choice
- Azithromycin as an MGD treatmentSeptember 22, 2022
- Māori perspectives of ocular healthcare: addressing inequitable health outcomes in ophthalmologySeptember 15, 2022
- Branding on a budgetSeptember 14, 2022
The common use of oral antibiotics in the management of meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) is an extension of the traditional dermatological approach to...
Our ocular healthcare system is failing to adequately serve Māori, write Isaac Samuels and Julie Pirere.
Dry eye disease (DED) occurs more frequently in women than in men and it’s recognised that hormones play an important role in the health and preservation...