The provision of cataract surgery in New Zealand demands disruptive change to facilitate greater efficiency, equity and sustainability of publicly funded cataract surgery in New Zealand, argue leading ophthalmologists
- Brimonidine for eyelid ptosis?August 14, 2022
- Self-plugging IVI microneedlesAugust 13, 2022
- SPONSORED: Salvatore Ferragamo – new styles and stunning campaignAugust 12, 2022
more... editor's choice
- A rare but profound cause of corneal thinningAugust 5, 2022
- Presbyopia drops and SLT vs drops for glaucomaAugust 3, 2022
- Genetic advances and impact on paediatric eyecare: focus on congenital cataractAugust 2, 2022
A 37-year-old male was noted to have decreased visual acuity (VA) in his left eye during a routine optometry exam. His previous medical and ocular history...
Safety and efficacy of AGN-190584 in individuals with presbyopia: The Gemini 1 phase 3 randomised clinical trialDr George Waring IV et al
This was the first International Orthoptics Association (IOA) annual congress to be held entirely virtually. Although it was a shame not to be able to...