You could be forgiven for thinking that New Zealand’s transition from the Covid-19 Alert Level 4 lockdown meant complex Covid-19 related employment scenarios were behind you. But as New Zealand moves down alert levels, many employers are realising that operating in a post-lockdown world is not as simple as opening the doors and running the business as usual. Here are a number of key considerations to help employers stay on track.
- Virtual hospital rounds?May 30, 2020
- Partnership places patients at the heart of healthcareMay 29, 2020
- Assessing retinal damage from anti-VEGF injectionsMay 28, 2020
- Cataract surgery – alternative to dropsMay 27, 2020
- Retinal texture early sign of Alzheimer’s disease?May 25, 2020
- UN embraces good vision for road safetyMay 22, 2020
more... editor's choice
- Case study: There was an old lady who fly sprayed her eye…May 15, 2020
- Open for business: next steps for employersMay 13, 2020
- Style eyes: Managing the move to multifocalsMay 13, 2020
A peculiar case of corneal oedema in an elderly patient, highlighting the importance of obtaining collateral history when there’s no obvious cause.
You could be forgiven for thinking that New Zealand’s transition from the Covid-19 Alert Level 4 lockdown meant complex Covid-19 related employment scenarios...
It’s safe to say, the hype around this multi-storied optical eutopia, situated on prime New York real estate, is most certainly true. The State University...